We're here for you
Posted on 1 July by
05 August 2020
The Victorian Government this week announced Stage 4 restrictions, directing stores and services deemed non-essential to close for at least six weeks.
This means that from 11.59pm Wednesday 5 August:
• Customers will have limited access to Craigieburn Central’s essential stores and services, such as supermarkets, grocery stores, bottle shops, pharmacies, banks, newsagencies, post offices.
• Our restaurants and cafes will be offering take away and delivery only.
• Major stores such as Target, JB HiFi and Big W will offer click and collect and delivery only.
In line with government restrictions, only one adult per household will be able to visit the centre and stores, unless you have an exemption.
During this time, the centre and our stores will be trading flexibly.
Monday - Wednesday: 9am – 5:30pm
Thursday - Friday: 9am – 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday:10am – 5pm
Stores open: Please refer to www.craigieburncentral.com.au for the latest information on store opening hours.
Through these challenging times, our focus is on ensuring customers can continue to be able to access the products and services they need.
• We’ll continue to have members of our centre management team, security and cleaning team on the ground.
• The preventative measures we’ve already put place will remain – measures such as frequent cleaning of customer touch points, monitoring social distancing and wearing of face covering, restricting the number of visitors in stores, providing hand sanitisers and displaying health and hygiene reminders throughout the centre.
• Our centre management team has been trained in preventative and reactive measures to manage any incidences, in line with guidelines from health authorities.
• We’ll continue to work closely with our retailers, and we’ll do what we can to support them through this crisis.
• We’ll continue to follow the advice and guidelines of government and health authorities.
This is a difficult time for our community, but please remember to show kindness, patience and understanding. We’ll get through this together.
To stay updated, please follow us on Facebook.
We hope that you and your loved ones remain safe and well.
Thank you for your understanding and support.