Posted on 14 October by
Keeping you safe at Craigieburn Central
In line with the 70 per cent double dose vaccination target, the Victorian Government has announced that some restrictions will ease in Victoria from 11:59pm on Thursday, 21 October.
An overview of the changes and what this will mean for retail operations is included below.
- The limited reasons to leave home and curfew will no longer be in place
- The 15km travel radius will be removed. However, movement between regional Victoria and metropolitan Melbourne will only be allowed for permitted reasons.
- Restaurants and cafes can seat up to 20 fully vaccinated customers inside and 50 fully vaccinated customers outside, subject to density limits. All attendees – including workers – are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Hairdressing and personal care can reopen for up to 5 fully vaccinated clients.
- General retail can reopen, but for outdoor service and click & collect only.
- Necessary goods and services including supermarkets, pharmacies, butchers, green grocers, bottle shops, post offices, banks, food stores, newsagents, liquor stores, and pet stores remain open to all customers.
- Masks will still be required both indoors and outdoors for all Victorians, unless a lawful exemption is in place
- All authorised workers are now required to have had at least one dose of the vaccine in order to work on site.
- All authorised workers will need to be fully vaccinated by 26 November 2021, unless they have been issued a valid exemption by an authorised medical professional.
For more information, please visit the Victorian Government website or call the coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398.
COVID-19 Vaccination are available near you
The Victorian Government recently announced mandatory vaccination requirements for authorised providers and authorised workers in Victoria.
Under these arrangements, all authorised providers and authorised workers are required to have at least one dose of the vaccination by October 15 and be fully vaccinated by November 26, unless they have been issued a valid exemption by an authorised medical professional.
A range of industries and businesses are listed as part of the authorised worker list for Victoria. You will find the full list on the Victorian Government website.
Victorians are being encouraged to book their COVID-19 vaccination through their local GP or community pharmacy, community health service or state vaccination centre.
For your information, AstraZeneca and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are now available at Chemist Discount Centre and Priceline Pharmacy at Craigieburn Central.
To book an appointment, go to:
Chemist Discount Centre or phone 9308 4981
Priceline Pharmacy or phone 9333 7628
Keeping our community safe
If you have any cold and flu-like symptoms it is important to get tested immediately, even if your symptoms are mild.
Stay up to date with community health and safety advice via the Centre website at: www.craigieburncentral.com.au
Visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus for more information.
The health and safety of everyone in the Centre is our highest priority and we continue to follow strict COVID-19 safe procedures to ensure the safety of all customers and team members, in line with advice from DHHS.
We have a number of precautionary measures in place across the centre including:
- increased cleaning of customer touch points
- supplying hand sanitisers
- monitoring social distancing and wearing of masks
- limiting the number of customers in stores and lifts
- QR code check ins at all entrances and stores
- displaying health and hygiene reminders around the Centre.
We are also working closely with DHHS and our retailers to ensure any additional requirements for exposure sites, including deep cleaning and support with contact tracing, are carried out swiftly and safely.